Longest Race Track in Arizona
4.20-MILES OF TRACK
35-MINUTES FROM PHOENIX AIRPORT
Two Tracks, Unlimited Experiences.
Combined, the APEX track provides Arizona with 4.20 miles of sophisticated multi-configurable road course.
It’s a private high-tier racing experience built to put your car to the ultimate test.
FIND YOUR APEX
The APEX track and circuits were designed for drivers of all experience levels and vehicle types. We welcome all vehicles from modern sports cars, to track cars, to vintage cars. APEX Motor Club has chosen Phoenix, one of the six largest cities in America, to build our unique, luxury race track designed by Motorsports Services International.
APEX has integrated a total of 22 turns. These include both hairpins and chicanes, which occur at both increasing and decreasing radiuses. In addition, we’ve gone the ‘extra mile’ by paving some key runoff areas for safer and better racing. The track construction is a 40-foot wide racing surface. It features the latest in paving techniques and composition, which are on par with some of the world’s best racing circuits.
2.27-mile Circuit located on the southernmost part of the property. This circuit has carefully designed chicanes and a distinguishable 3,400-ft straightaway. As a result, drivers have the opportunity to achieve maximum speed.
- 1 pit area featuring covered cool down areas
- Formula 1 style garages
- Off-Road area
- On-site staff to clean windscreen & check tire pressures
The 2+ mile Phase II Circuit is located northwest of Circuit I. This circuit is designed with numerous high-speed sections and fewer slower corners. The result is a very different track experience than Circuit I. Changes in elevation also challenge members and create a more dynamic experience.
Safety & Technology
Race Track Safety Highlights
– Paved run off areas. –
– Emergency response vehicle on site. –
– APEX staff with level 2 first aid training. –
– Staff professionals to provide driving instruction and guidance. –
APEX Motor Club Technology
Our intelligent and connected track technology creates the most immersive and interactive experience for drivers, event holders and audiences alike.
– Track lighting & safety system. –
– Full electronic flag point light and safety system. –
– Intelligent race control software managed with a central touch screen interface. This can be located anywhere on the track, or via manual controls at the marshall point and starters box. –
– Sports timing for the new era. –
– Compare lap and race data. Drivers can track performance and can see how they stack up against their peers and professionals. –